If you have filelinked our file code is: 70551854
Fire TV & Sticks/Android Devices
Step 1 – Go to Fire device Settings and scroll over and select My Fire TV/ Device.
Step 2 – Select on Developer Options on Fire devices or Security for Android. Then turn on both switches for ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
Note: Most Android devices will not have an ADB Debugging option. In that case, just make sure Unknown Sources are allowed.
Step 3 – Use the search widget in the top left corner of Firestick’s home screen and type in the Downloader app for Firestick. For Android simply type the URL in step 5 into your web browser and then allow approval if prompted.
Step 4 – Select the Downloader app, and download it.
Step 5 – In the app type in this URL http://streamteleca.st/XC (case sensitive) then select Download and install. Note: If you subscribe to Stream Telecast Premier type in this URL: http://streamteleca.st/premier. Service ID: 804
Step 6 – Once the app has installed you can delete the file from the Downloader app.
Step 7 – The Stream Telecast application will be under your apps. Feel free to move it to the front if you want to.
Step 8 – Press the LIVE TV option and enter in your LIVE TV username and password.
Step 9 – Once the LIVE TV updates and loads go to the bottom left corner and select “account.” Click that and go to login update.
Step10 – Enter your ON-DEMAND username and password.
Step 11 – You’ll now be able to switch from LIVE TV to ON DEMAND without having to enter your credentials again by simply pressing account, highlighting whether you want LIVE TV or VOD and pressing login.
Step 12 – Enjoy.
Apple iOS/ Smart TV’s/Roku
Installing Stream Telecast on iOS/Apple devices is possible by use of a third party app called TVID Pro. It can be found in the Apple App Store. To Install Stream Telecast on Apple devices you will need to complete the following steps below. There will be a new working Stream Telecast Pro app for Apple devices to be released in the near future.
For Roku please search Mastermind on your roku device and enter this code E6FADD then your username & password.
That's it! To switch services, log out and log back in with correct credentials!Please Note: We strongly encourage our Roku customers to consider Stream Telecast Premier. It has its own app on the market that has be optimized specifically for the device.
After TVID Pro is installed your Stream Telecast account information will be entered in using these quick steps.
- Once you download the Smarters IPTV app you will see a screen that asks for your login details.
- In the first box type in Stream Telecast or Live TV. Note: on some devices there are only 3 boxes. If this applies to you skip this step and go straight to entering your username.
- In box two enter your LIVE TV username.
- In the third box enter your password.
- Finally in the fourth box enter the LIVE TV URL http://live.streamtelecast.com:826 and select next.
- Lastly, select login. .
- When successful you will see 2 screens appear. The Smarters app Home screen and the Channel loading screen.
- On the home screen you should notice an account button (on most devices it looks like the silhouette of two people and arrows around them) click on that and enter in your ON-DEMAND credentials using the steps above with the exception of entering http://thedab.xyz:80 in the last box.
*For a better viewing experience we suggest making a few adjustments in the settings section of the Smarters app. Note: depending on the device you may have limited setting control.
- Under Settings go to General Setting and uncheck AutoStart on Bootup
- Next go to Stream Format and select MPEGTS (ts.)
- Next Time Format select 12hr.
- Under EPG Timeline make sure “All Channels” is selected
- Next go to Player Settings and select Hardware Decoder
Stream Telecast for Xbox & Microsoft (M3U)
Stream Telecast can also be used on a 3rd party app called MyIPTV Player that is only available for devices that have the Microsoft app store. Simply install the MyIPTV app from the Microsoft Store. Follow the instructions shown when you launch the MyIPTV app. You will need to enter in the M3U URL and Playlist URL in the settings, these are provided below. The EPG will not load on devices under 3gb ram.
Step 1 – Select on Settings, then select Add new playlist and EPG source.
Step 2 – Remote Channel List- Enter in Stream Telecast under Remote Channel Name and enter in the M3U url under the Remote Channel List url. Then click on Add Remote List
Step 3 – Enter in Stream Telecast under the EPG source name and the Playlist url under EPG Source URL. Then click on Add EPG source
NOTE, You Must Complete this Step!: Only replace the XXXX’s with your username and password in the URL’s
Step 4 – Click on the back button/ tab in the top left corner of your screen. In Settings, scroll down a little bit and select both the Channel Playlist and EPG source to have them each saying Stream Telecast.
Now select the Refresh button / tab.
Now you can select on the Channels Tab in the top left corner. From here you can select on the different categories and channels you wish to watch.
If the epg did not load, then close out and restart the MyIPTV app. If you're still not getting a guide then make sure it’s been entered correctly and that your device is strong enough.
Stream Telecast Web Player
You can even try Stream Telecast on your web browser! You must have an active membership.
LIVE TV: http://streamteleca.st/webtv