5 FireSticks settings you'll want to change
5 FireStick settings you'll want to change
1. Data Monitoring
Even though Amazon is a renowned organization, we do not want anyone stealing or using our data in any way that could compromise your privacy.
While the FireStick privacy settings are ‘ON’ by default, you can easily turn them OFF. Follow the steps below:
1. Go to the FireStick Settings from the home screen
2. Open Preferences on this window
3. Click Privacy Settings when the following set of options are displayed
4. Turn OFF the...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.