How to clean your Fire device
1. On your Fire Stick's main menu, click "Settings" on the right of the top menu bar.
2. In "Settings," scroll to the right and select "Applications."
3. Scroll down and select "Manage Installed Applications."
4. Scroll down on the list of applications and choose them one at a time..
5. Then press on “Force Stop” and further down "Clear Cache.”.
6. Press the back arrow on your remote and proceed to force stop and clear the cache on your next application. Do this for each application you have.
It is very important that you keep your device clean and you’ll want to do this at least once or twice per week.
You'll also want to unplug your router and device for 3 to 5 minutes once per month.